Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's all good

If you're like me, when you start seeing the kid's mess in your house, how much you have to get done, what's wrong with so and so (husband, co-worker, cashier) you see more of the negative.  It's natural.  And the opposite is true that once you start thinking about how much fun something was, how yummy your dessert was, or how much you liked your vacation, more positive pops up.  Instead of being nit-picky when it comes to kid's clutter I'm making a vow to be more conscious of thinking it's not that bad.  And even better~it's all good.  #1.  No one else seems to care whether my house is clean and 2. It will get cleaned up one way or another.  (Either, I clean it happily or make them do it but NO stress)  Seeing on the news over 370 people were killed in Indonesia by a tsunami, I consider it a reminder that life's is precious and don't sweat the small stuff.  There is always a different way of looking at your situations, no even "well, on the bright side" but rather just a better feeling way.  When I think I'm mini-vanning my life away driving here and there, another way to think it I could be working and never see my kids.  Or if I think I'm not thin enough, think thinner isn't always better )I'm thinking in a wallet).  Haha!  But, I have a healthy body that works magificently and I'm beautiful because I want to teach my daughter we should all think that!  WOW!  I'm beautiful, inside and out, just like my Mom always said.  I'm going to own that!  You should too!  So remember, it's all good.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment