Thursday, May 10, 2012

Self-licious

♥ Jennylicious word of the day is...SELF-LICIOUS!
Jennylicious word of the day: SELF-LICIOUS

1. Loving yourself completely, with such a full love tank, that you love others & the whole world. (Source: Jenny G. Perry)

~I came up with this while driving my five year old to preschool. I will be including this in my book. On my drive, I was sending out Love & Light, blessing all along my path. That's how I roll. ;) It's what self-licious is all about. Knowing you are so delicious and seeing it in others, even if they are mean, you find it on a soul level. We are all connected on a soul level. As I type this, my two year old climbed on my lap for snuggles. I can shower him even more with love, because I truly love myself.

I read about lots of clearing right now heightened in May, even in astrological terms too. I love to release what no longer serves me, embracing new possibilities. Instead of judging what comes up for me, I see the tremendous power in being aware of your thoughts and feelings. Yesterday, I had feelings surge up about feeling invisible. I allowed them to come up, I got the juice out of it, and I let go. You see, I often felt invisible in my life, with certain friends, family, and people. Everyone else is my mirror so I know this was me, not seeing my value and brilliance. I did not appreciate myself. With staying small and invisible, no one expects anything out of you, or judges you, and you can't disappoint them or yourself. As more people would "see" me, they would want things from me and I would have a hard time saying no, and balancing myself and many things. If I received too much attention, I was not willing to receive all that energy. It all boils down to self-worth, in my core, and feeling invisible is an illusion that I can shift and release. That, my friends, is freeing. Having power to step out of any victim mode changes our reality. I know a helluva lot more than I have given myself credit for. So here we go..."Hi World, it's me. I am here and I am fabulous. I know who I am. I am worthy of all the good. It's time for me to shine. I'm ready. Much LOVE to ALL!"

WOW! Declarations, as well as affirmations, are so empowering. Happy Shifts to you, Beautiful Beings! We are all perfect, we are all growing, and with each "A-Ha" moment, we get to more of who we are. We are our true selves, without what no longer serves us. May you all have a self-licious day! Love yourself, believe in yourself, you are a gem! I am cheering you on! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment