Thursday, February 24, 2011

Good crazy!

I could go through life being quite and demure.  Those of you who know me, would think this to be impossible and utterly ridiculous more me to try.  This would be sad to live from the place of trying to be a certain way that I am not.  I know for some, being themselves comes naturally but for me at times it wasn't.  Now I am just blasting the fullness of my free spirit and I'm holding on for the wild ride to come.  I'm letting the good crazy out.  

In my beautiful brain, I have great new ideas popping up as I let go of dramas.  If you choose to change your thought patterns from victim-this is wrong, that is wrong...blah, blah, blah.  It is not that you don't have an absolute right to think whatever you want, it's that whatever you focus on-you create more of.  When something isn't going well, you know you don't want...that now you know what you do want.  Talk and think about what you do want and see what happens.  I use my imagination to think about all the awesome things that can happen, appreciation for what I have, and enjoying whatever I am doing.  Dwell in the possibilities...I love that.  

I focus on FUN=and I am the acronym Queen so here's some that come to mind because I focus on it.  
Finding
Unbelievable
Nirvana

Living the HIGH Vibration life
Having
Inner
Guidance
Harmony

Living my JOY everyday
Just
Open
Yourself

Getting
Unique
Individualized
Divine
Energy

Amazing
Natural
God/Goddess
Enlightened
Love

Cool
Ravishing
Awesome
Zany
You

New
Opportunity for
Wild &Wonderful

No one told you had to be serious, let your silly hand out.  I've been called weird...and not just by my teenager.  All is well.  
Whimsical
Interesting
Entertaining
Rad
Different

It's so fun to play with words and I love to name everything.  I've always been obsessed with names.  That's why I love naming my fictional characters.  Listen, I'll name your car, your plant, your computer ...if you want.  Because...why not?  My husband's name is Brian but I have nicknamed him Breoni Pepperoni...get your mind outta the gutter.  It's funny!  B Love or B Money, like a rapper but really because I like the energy of it.  Even as a kid, I would make everyone's name into an acronym.  It's a gift.  LOL  My initials are JP= Just Perfect, Joyous Pretty, Jazzy Peaceful.   

Words have power to make us feel a certain way.  Just like the=the next time some asks you how you are, even if it's so-so...say-Peach keen, jellybean.  Well, you don't have to say that but tell the highest version you can of your reality. Make a theme for your dinner, your party, your day.  Wear a cool hat.  Be more colorful in your house, your life, your clothes.   Above all...be YOURSELF and let others be themselves.  Accepting others means you accept yourself.  Next time you see someone who seems to jusge you so much, know that they are not allowing themselves to be themselves.  Tell them it's okay to let their freak flag fly.  they'll love that! 

Silly and fun is....so worth it. It's the good crazy.  ;p






 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment