Saturday, June 25, 2011

Come on peach, let's rock this beach!

It don’t matter if you’re teeny
You can wear a bikini

Basking in the sun
Soaking up the fun

Flaunt that body
You’re a total hottie

Shake off the nerves
Work those curves

Never need to hide
Flowing with tide

Laying in the sand
Prettiest girl in the land

Don’t matter if you don’t tan
Be your biggest fan

Come on Peach,
Let’s rock this beach

Look at the sea
Holla, New Jersey

Forevermore
I love the Shore

It’s summertime
And always sublime

Don’t fall for the trap
Of giving a frap

Pay no matter
About other people’s chatter

Chilling next to the dunes
Listening to tunes

I got a pink umbrella
Like the real Cinderella

Rocking on my turf
watching dudes surf

After some shade,
Gonna swim like a mermaid

Peeps are catching a fish,
I’m just making a wish

Kids are playing
I’m just saying

Come on Peach,
Let’s rock this beach

Look out at the sea
Holla, New Jersey

Forevermore
I love the Shore!

No comments:

Post a Comment