Saturday, June 25, 2011

You get to pick, you're a cool chick!


All of my twenties
were about the hunt for monies

Every day felt a blow
to my big ole’ ego

In my thirties here
I got nothing to fear

I know what’s it all about
so I’m here to shout

LOVE for me, you and it all
Let’s just have a ball

Expressing is my right
Shining my Light

No need to condemn
you’re a true gem

You get to pick
you’re a cool chick
Nothing but blue skies
and deep sighs

It’s all about the joy
I’m the real Macoy

It’s not about the spiel
or gettin’ real
it’s always how you feel

Today is total satisfaction
I am all about Law of attraction
I got a choice
to use my voice
I can make you sad
or I can make you glad
It’s totally rad

I am surrounded by Love
which is abundance from above
When I have health
it really is wealth

 My baby gave me a kiss
it was just bliss
I use to think I wasn’t good enough
I had to be more tough
or more buff

But it’s no trick
it’s really quick

You get to pick
you’re a cool chick
I get to pick
I’m a cool chick

She get’s to pick
she’s a cool chick

Nothing but blue skies
and deep sighs

It ain’t no maybe
Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment