Monday, December 27, 2010

Simplify to magnify

Sometimes simple is better and simple changes can make magnificence results.  Whatever you are focused on, thinking about, dwelling, appreciating-is magnified.  If you want your life to change-change your life.  It starts with your thoughts and beliefs first.  Nearing the end of the year, it's a brand new year-what could be better?  Instead of dwelling on the past, I like to dwell in the possibilities

~If you want to feel peaceful, read/watch/surround yourself with peaceful things.  Let silly arguments go for the sake of peace, especially if the other person can't see the error of their ways.  It's not even about meditation or yoga, it's about maybe taking quiet time to drink you coffee in the morning or going for a walk.  If you are constantly busy, the TV is always on, constant stimulation overload and it works for you-great-maybe it's exciting for you.  If you want more peace, make it for yourself, don't wait for it to happen to you.



~If you want to be happier, more positive, have more fun-FIND it!  Surround yourself with those kind of people that make you laugh and feel good.  How do you feel with the though-I'll be happy when...or I am happy when...  You can find it NOW.  OK, so your boss is a jerk, your kids misbehave...whatever it is...you can think about something that makes you happy.  Even food, shopping, or TV that makes you happy good.  Not that you should go overboard with any of that-but ENJOY your life.

~If you don't like people judging you or talking negatively about you-take a look from a different perspective.  Find the good in others, judge and gossip less, be kind to yourself and see things change.

~It's nothing new.  If you want to be accepted, accept others.  I you want people to respect you, respect them, even if you don't agree with them.  If you want to be loved, love yourself and others.  Whatever you want more of, focus on that.  Einstein said, "Problems cannot be solves at the same level that created them."  Think from a deeper perspective or a higher perspective to makes the changes.

~If you want your life to change-you just don't know how-write in a journal.  Write a letter to yourself in the past, present, or future.  When you write, your inner wisdom comes through.  If you feel like you are stuck-in any part of your life-write from the future.  What would it be like from the place of having your goals accomplished or being happy.  

If things are going great for you-WONDERFUL-appreciate it!  I believe that creates more good stuff.  Try it as an experiment.  I've learned if I thinking negatively, I find more things I don't like.  If I am feeling good, I find more good things popping up to appreciate!  It's the Law of Attraction.  If you are in a good mood are a vibrational match to people in a good mood.  If you are in a bad mood, the people in good mood annoy the crap out of you.  It's the same with positive/negative, happy/annoyed, healthy/sick, prosperous/poor,etc. And remember it's all relative.  To someone in a third world country-you are rich!  If you hate your job-change jobs or make peace with it-someone else wishes they had a job.  It's all perspective.  Today, it was freezing in parts of my house (45 degrees), I put my robe over my pjs, made hot chocolate-at least I don't live in a hut!  LOL  I'm not going for being perfect all the time-I'm just going for HAPPY!  That's works for me-do whatever works for you!

I'm super excited about 2011, I love the idea of the newness and fresh starts!!!  It is a great time to be alive.  Wishing you all the best, there's more than enough to go around!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment